Monday, September 8, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #17

"The modest virgin, the prudent wife, and the careful matron, are much more serviceable in life than petticoated philosophers, blustering heroines, or virago queens. She who makes her husband and her children happy, who reclaims the one from vice and trains up the other to virtue, is a much greater character than ladies described in romances, whose whole occupation is to murder mankind with shafts from their quiver, or their eyes."
~ Oliver Goldsmith, The Vicar of Wakefield, 1766

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Features from last week were shared {HERE} in our Link Up Love column *

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

18 comments:

  1. What a beautiful image you have for us today, Jes, and such quietly reflective words to accompany it! Thanks so much for hosting and have a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like it! I fell in love with both :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for hosting this fun party.

    ReplyDelete
  3. for some reason, my thumbnail isn't showing...if you want to delete it, I can enter again. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi BJ, I deleted it so that you can re-enter with picture. It is much funner to have a picture, don't you think? :) Happy Monday to you!!!

      Delete
  4. I always look forward to your link-ups! Thanks for hosting again. Have a lovely week!
    ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Monday Jes! Hope you have a blessed week :D Thank you for your faithfulness in having the link up each Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wishing you lots of expeditiously-spent time for all you do on Mondays. And thank you for the party.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a blessed Monday, dear JES :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the party and have a wonderful week JES!

    ReplyDelete
  9. How sad I've missed several weeks of the Art of Homemaking~I appreciate the comment that reminded me to come back! :] Thank you, JES, for popping by my blog and leaving the little note that reminded me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jes, I am having a great time with my Grand children and daughter!! And my son in law!
    Thank you for a lovely party Jes!!
    Blessing to you and all you set your hand too!
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for hosting the party and have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. JES...Thank you for hosting once again. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks, again, for another great link-up. Blessings to you and yours.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Today is my first post here & I'm sharing the 1st 2 posts from my new website.
    You have a lovely site and I've enjoyed getting your fabulously feminine e-mails for some time!
    I look forward to "meeting" all of you!
    Thank you for hosting and May God richly bless each and every one of you here and reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excellent, thank you so much for the kind introduction! I look forward to making a visit :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...