Monday, September 29, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #20


"AN OLD-FASHIONED RECIPE FOR A LITTLE HOME COMFORT.—Take of thought for self one part, two parts of thought for family; equal parts of common sense and broad intelligence, a large modicum of the sense of fitness of things, a heaping measure of living above what your neighbors think of you, twice the quantity of keeping within your income, a sprinkling of what tends to refinement and aesthetic beauty, stirred thick with the true brand of Christian principle, and set it to rise."
~Sel.

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* Here is the #1 Viewed Post from Last Week's Link Up *

Who Says You Can't Go Home by Homespun Devotions

Now for this week ~ For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

23 comments:

  1. Thanks for hosting such a lovely party, Jes. Have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for hosting! See you again soon.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, JES! Thanks for hosting another lovely link up and sharing such a beautiful quote to encourage us.
    ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting the party and enjoy your day and week JES!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, that painting depicts the oven of my dreams. It's really gorgeous - I was born a couple of centuries too late...sigh. Thank you for hostessing this fun home-making party!

    .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good morning! My husband actually has plans to build an outdoor brick oven over here! We shall see... I will share if he does!

      Delete
    2. Oh joy, how wonderful! I'll be looking forward to seeing your oven sometime in the future then. I may have to build my own as Goodman doesn't exactly share my love of brick ovens, lol.

      Delete
  6. I truly appreciate all of your hard work in hosting this link-up. It is a pleasure to visit you and others.

    Have a blessed week, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That painting is truly beautiful. I'd love to know who the artist is. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One of my favorite artists, Hellen Allingham ;)

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for hosting each week! Have a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't get to play in your party this week but will be here for the next one...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, thanks for stopping in! How sweet! :)

      Delete
  10. Good Morning, Guys are getting ready for the first hunt soon. I have this sweet Daughter next door that does most the cooking for them. And she has been linking up each week on your party;
    She is Amy from Gods Grace Over Flows...
    Just wanted to share she is mine :o)
    Have a good week! We still are planning on making those lotion bars soon... :o) (NOT SOAP)
    Yours, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet! I did "meet" her via her blog and she is a neat woman... How fun to get together to make things!

      Delete
  11. I have really enjoyed linking up and reading here… thank you for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi JES!
    I look forward to Mondays and to your gracious hostess hospitality!
    Today I've shared "Homesteading - The Chickens" which is pt.2 to our family farm adventure.
    May each of you harvest God's autumn blessings this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much for hosting another great link-up. I hope you enjoy my BEST EVER Enchilada Soup.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good morning, and Happy Monday to you! Thank you for hosting the blog party. Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for hosting! I'm off to browse through the links before going to bed (time difference makes it bed time here)!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the party, Jes. Hope you have a very blessed week. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for this sweet party. You asked me to link up some time ago, but life was extremely busy, Jes.
    I am thankful for your invitation but must let you know that I am slow and new to all this blog land stuff. If it were not for my dear daughter, Stephanie, I likely would not have even linked up this time around. LOL She is my saving grace when it comes to the computer.
    Sweet blessings to you, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, we are glad to have you this time around at least :) Hope things are slowing down for you!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...