Monday, August 25, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #15

"May God help every one of us to live at home so tenderly, so unselfishly, so lovingly, that the memories we make within our own doors shall be our own holiest requiem, on the breath of which our spirits may be wafted away to glory in the Home in our Father’s House!"
~ J.R. Miller, The Family
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

Note: I have been having problems leaving comments on certain blogs (mostly self-hosted ones). If you haven't heard from me this week, you may find a lady named "JES" in your spam box (and perhaps could find it in your heart to release her :) 

* This week we are featuring the TOP 2 VIEWED posts from last week *

#1 Most Visited: Blessed to Be a Homemaker by Chris at So Much at Home


#2: 10 Weapons to Combat Yelling: Choose Contentment by Marie at Blooming In His Garden

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

14 comments:

  1. Hi Jes,

    Thanks so much for the wonderful party! Hope you have a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jes! Thanks so much for giving me such encouragingly, good news. Thanks also for featuring the post, I appreciate it. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good Art of Home-Making Monday to you, too, JES. Thank you for hostessing this lovely party.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting another wonderful link up, JES! I always look forward to it. :)
    Have a beautiful week!
    ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning, dear friend! Thank you for hosting such a delightful link-up! Have a wonderful Monday!

    Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Monday Jes! Have a super fantastic blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanking you so much for your loyal hosting of this party.
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting and have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Friend...I love that quote from J.R. Miller. That book is a great read. Thank you for the link up this week. Have a fabulous week. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello Jess, My mother in law, Roxy wanted me to link up with you. I just wanted to let you know that I have now added you to me side bar. I absolutely LOVE your blog!

    Blessings,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you did! I enjoyed my visit to your blog :)

      Delete
  11. Hello JES, You inspired me to list the top read posts on my link ups as you do. I am so excited to say that your post, What Needs to be Done in Your Home, was the #1 most read on link up # 10. I just announced it on this weeks link up # 11. I love your blog!
    God bless

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...