Monday, August 18, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #14


“The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only - and that is to support the ultimate career. ”
~ C.S. Lewis
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

* You will find the features from last week here *

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!


Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

19 comments:

  1. Hi Jes,

    Thanks so much for hosting. Have a lovely week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jess, Thank you for this link up. I found you at What Joy is Mine linky. I'm also a homemaker, home-schooler and homesteader. I look forward to getting to know you. God Bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful! Thank you for introducing yourself! I look forward to reading your posts :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you for the party. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear JES, I just love that quote you shared by C.S. Lewis! I'm so sorry I've been so terrible at stopping by lately... I've been setting up a business as well as starting my garden so I've been kept pretty busy! But how I've missed my visits here... I do hope to return to the blogging world soon! I hope you're well and having a simply splendid week so far? Much love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds like you are a "good busy" :) Thanks for taking the time to visit, we are doing well and also very busy so I completely understand ;0

      Delete
    2. Yes...that is the right way of putting it!! Glad to hear you're well:). Blessings, Kelly-Anne

      Delete
  5. Happy Monday, my friend :) I so appreciate your ink-up and all of your hard work to keep it going.

    Enjoy this wonderful week! Hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, Jess, for hosting this party. Mondays seem to come around faster than when I was a child. I just prayed God would be with you this week and that your cup would run over with blessings. ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Pamela, that is the sweetest thing to hear right now. Thank you!

      Delete
  7. Good morning, Jes, and happy Monday to you! Thanks for hosting the blog party! I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for hosting the party Jes and enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. JES...Good morning to ya. Thank you for the link up again and praying you have a blessed week friend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is my first time here - excited to participate & have a look around! Thank you for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you joined in! Welcome :)

      Delete
  11. I hope it is okay - I linked up a post from yesterday (Tuesday!) to join in on this link-up...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course that is fine! You could link up from any day... Even old posts are fine providing you change them up for variety :) Thank you for joining in! Have a beautiful week!

      Delete
  12. Good Morning, Now can it already be Wednesday?? Really, I am usually on time to everything!
    Monday I was out of town, so I still wanted to Link to your sweet party! I will visit a few ladies!
    Hope you are doing great! I always love reading your post and the comments you leave me!
    Been praying a lot for all the things in our Father's world. How He must be grieved!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...