Monday, August 11, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #13

“Flowers spring to blossom where she walks
The careful ways of duty;
Our hard, stiff lines of life with her
Are flowing curves of beauty.”
~ John Greenleaf Whittier


There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!


*Our "Sweet 6" FAVORITE FEATURES from Last Week *

Heart for Home-Making:

How Much is a Mother Worth Anyway? by Jacqueline (Deep Roots at Home)


The Art of Home-Making:

Sweet Blessings by Patty (My Mountain Blessings)


Home-Made Meals:

Frozen Personal Size Pizza with Homemade Dough by Shari (Faith Filled Food for Moms)


Homestead Happenings:



History for the Home-Maker:

A "New" Hand Crank Sewing Machine by The Locust Blossom


Handy Home-Making Hint for the Week:

How to Pick a Perfect Watermelon by Leah (Fabulous Farm Girl, No Farm Required)



* And the #1 PEEKED AT POST From Last Week*

Being Feminine by Jo (Finding Joy in the Everyday)


For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! It would also be nice to leave an encouraging comment for at least one person who has linked up (tell them "hi" from me :)

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
 

17 comments:

  1. Good morning, Jes,

    Such lovely and yummy features! Thanks so much for hosting and have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for hosting! Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting the party Jes, I hope you have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Monday Jes! Thank you so much for featuring my Homemade Personal Frozen Pizza! Have a blessed week :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for having this great party ea week. It's a fun place to come. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, dear friend. Have a great Monday! Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for featuring my post about my Granny's wildgrown Scuppernong Jelly. I truly appreciate your encouragement and giving us the opportunity to share and learn from each other in this way. Have a beautiful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This home-making party is the highlight of my very rainy Monday as I'm reading posts between chores and enjoying them oh so much. Thank you for the linkup. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good morning! Thank you for hosting this wonderful blog party. I hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jes, I'm a new follower and linking up to your party for the first time. I found you at Little White House on the Seaside. Your blog looks really interesting, and I'm off to see more of it. Thank you for hosting the party. Blessings, Nancy @ A Joyful Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jes, I'm a new follower as well. I've linked up to your party. Found you through My Mountain Blessings. I'm looking forward to getting more acquainted. Blessings, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Jes, It has been one of those days where the weeds and outside work is calling! I did clean my closet on Saturday. I was thinking how proud you would have been of me :o)
    May your evening be filled with HIS peace and rest!
    Yours, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roxy (and I am proud of you! :)

      Delete
  13. Thanks for the fun party Jes and have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jes,
    Just stopping over to say hi, and thank you for your visit and sweet comment. :-D
    Have a wonderful day, and many many Blessings, Linnie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi, JES :) I am way late! I have a combination of allergies (from doing hay over the weekend), bronchitis, and an acute sinus infection. My face is NOT going to explode..just feels like it :D I hope you are all well; God's rich blessings and thank you for featuring my post! So kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear! Every since I started drinking kombucha, my hay allergies have gone away by 80%... But when it does hit, I am constantly applying essential oils! Praying you feel better soon! I KNOW how miserable it is!!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...