Monday, July 28, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #11


"I am thankful for a lawn that needs mowing, windows that need cleaning and gutters that need fixing because it means I have a home.... I am thankful for the piles of laundry and ironing because it means my loved ones are nearby."
~ Nancie J. Carmody

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up posts in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

*This week we are sharing OUR FAVORITE FIVE posts from last week *



Rita's Roses by Poppy (Poppy View)


Teaching Self Control by Jo (Finding Joy in the Every Day)


Sunflowers by Penny (Penny's Vintage Home)


Why We Homeschool by Laura (Harvest Lane Cottage)


* And the #1 VIEWED POST From Last Week*

Embroidered Cushion and Why I Love Being Home by Kelly-Anne (Beautiful Girlhood)


For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! It would also be nice to leave an encouraging comment for at least one person who has linked up (tell them "hi" from me :)

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
 

32 comments:

  1. Hi Jes,

    Thank you so very much for featuring the story of 'Rita's Roses'; what a lovely surprise! Thanks for hosting and hope you have a lovely week!

    Poppy
    P.S. What a wonderful quote by Nancie J. Carmody; so very true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you like the home-making quote :) Thank you for joining us this week!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad your comment allowed me to find your lovely blog. I suscribed my email, but lately I haven't been getting email updates from the blog I suscribed to. So I also added muself as a follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thanks for joining in! I also have been having problems with receiving emails. I think Feedburner is having some major problems... Either way, I look forward to reading your posts.

      Delete
  3. I just love the quote you shared! Thank you for another link up party, JES - and my post was most viewed last week??! Thank you! Blessings and love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes dearie, it was! :) Have a wonderful week and looking forward to visiting some of your links again!

      Delete
  4. JES,
    I completely messed up my link (the Newspapers and Summer Cake one) somehow, and have an awful thumbnail. I'm sorry to ugly-up your beautiful page because of my technology ignorance.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are funny, please don't worry! :) Did you want to try it again? If so, I can delete it and you can try and relink with your picture? It is up to you, just let me know :)

      Delete
  5. JES,
    I completely messed up my link (the Newspapers and Summer Cake one) somehow, and have an awful thumbnail. I'm sorry to ugly-up your beautiful page because of my technology ignorance.
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are funny, please don't worry! :) Did you want to try it again? If so, I can delete it and you can try and relink with your picture? It is up to you, just let me know :)

      Delete
    2. This time around, I'll leave it as is. It'll be a good reminder to me not to make that same mistake twice :)

      Delete
    3. Sounds like a plan! :)

      Delete
  6. Thank you for the lovely link up party! Have a blessed week! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shari for joining us! I look forward to seeing your freezer food ideas, I love make ahead meals!

      Delete
  7. Always happy to link up with you :) Happy Monday! Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Stephanie and a Happy Monday to you :)

      Delete
  8. Thanks so much for the features...they are all great.
    Thanks, too, for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bj! It is always a pleasure to read your posts :)

      Delete
  9. How sweet of you to feature my sunflower post....thank you! I put your button on my sidebar so everyone that reads my blog will know about your lovely party....hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penny :) Your sunflower post was a delight to the eyes!

      Delete
  10. Good morning! It's so nice to be here at your blog party, with so many wonderful recipes, craft ideas and inspirational posts! Thank you for hosting. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vickie! I am looking forward to checking out your jelly with homemade pectin. I have that on my to-do list! The thing is, you share a recipe USING the pectin which is harder to find...

      Delete
  11. I always am inspired here. I'm eager to start clicking on all the wisdom and creativity! ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is nice to hear, thank you for joining in the fun!

      Delete
  12. Thanks so much for the fun party and have a nice week Jes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for hosting the party, have a great week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Jes,
    Thank you for stopping over. I love your blog, and I am joining your Link up!
    Many Blessings, Linnie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linne, I really enjoyed the visit to your blog, just my style! :)

      Delete
  15. Hi, there, JES! I love your link-up!! Glad to join in today :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...