Monday, July 21, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us ~ Link Up #10

"Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord."
~ 1 Corinthians 15:58

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up what is in your heart and home this week in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!

*This week we are sharing the Top 3 VIEWED posts from last week *

A Walk Through My Kitchen by Tracy at Our Simple Life




Style From God's Closet by Pamela at A Sheltering Tree


For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! It would also be nice to leave an encouraging comment for at least one person who has linked up (tell them "hi" from me :)

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
 

15 comments:

  1. I love the verse you shared with this post, JES... And thank you for another lovely link-party! Much love, Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the featured posters. And, JES, thank you for another fun homemaking party.
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear JES,

    I hope you don't mind me asking, but I have a question regarding our hen and the eggs she has hidden in the grass... :-)
    We are still very new to homesteading and keeping chickens, so please excuse our ignornace!
    A few weeks ago our hen supposedly stopped laying - now it turns out she has been laying them in a nest she made in the grass just outside the house...
    There are fifteen eggs but she isnt sitting yet... Will those eggs be bad and never become little chicks, or will she start sitting soon?
    I hope you don' mind this question...I know you've been keeping chickens for awhile and will know much more about the subject than we do! We're just so worried about those eggs being wasted...

    And thank you so much for your lovely comment on my blog!

    Blessings,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, just popped over and left a message on your blog :) Hope it helps!

      Delete
    2. Thank you so very much for your reply, JES! It was of great help to us:). We do have a rooster, so hopefully one day we'll have little chicks running around... But for now we'll do the test you mentioned. What a cheeky hen we have:). Thank you again for taking the time to help! Blessings, Kelly

      Delete
  4. What a nice surprise to see my "A Walk Through my Kitchen" was one of last week favorites! I guess I am not the only one that like to look into the homes of others!

    ReplyDelete
  5. G'morning, thanks so much for hosting this great party.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to link up with you this morning, dear JES :) And thank you for the wonderful comments on my blog. Have a blessed Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good morning! I hope your day has been going well so far. Thank you for hosting the linky party - I really appreciate being able to read such diverse posts! Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sunshine to you today! So glad to link up with your party today! Taking pleasure in the quiet day and slow moving morning...
    I hope you have a great week ahead, I did talk with a few women about your post about working this weekend! I believe it was a timely word.
    Blessings, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with Roxy! I'm glad to be here and join in the camaraderie :) God bless you today, dear JES. May the Lord pour out His grace and peace upon you all!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It was such a joy to hear my post was highlighted. Thank you for this space away from the clamoring world of blogland. I always find peace in my sister's posts. ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the invite to link up, I hope you have an awesome day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Jes,

    So nice to meet you! Thank you for inviting me to your lovely party, and for the very sweet comments on my posts. Looking forward to joining you again, next week. Happy to be following you!

    Have a wonderful week!

    Poppy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the invitation to your party Jes! Love your site! So pretty, useful and glorifying! Blessings to you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...