Monday, July 14, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us for Link Up #9


"All places where women are excluded tend downward to barbarism; but the moment she is introduced, there come in with her courtesy, cleanliness, sobriety, and order..."
~ Harriet Beecher Stowe, 1811-1896

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up what is in your heart and home this week in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like! If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment of what has been going on in your home this week. I would love to hear from you!

* Sorry, no features this week (it's been a busy one). *

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! It would also be nice to leave an encouraging comment for at least one person who has linked up (tell them "hi" from me :)

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth
 

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow, I love the Harriet Beecher Stowe quote! So true. *nods*
    Thank you for another wonderful home-making party!
    Have a fabulous home-making day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Jes, I am so happy to be home this week and enjoying a cup of coffee as I have so much to do! Have a wonderful week and only enjoy this quick season of sunshine and fun!
    Thanks for the Party...
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for inviting me to your Linky party! Glad to have found you. I followed on bloglovin and look forward to reading the many great post with wonderful information here. Down to earth, good stuff! Shirley @ Intelligent Domestications

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm enjoying all the lovely links this week! Thank you for hosting another wonderful home-making link party, JES -- always enjoyable to stop by:). Blessings, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Jen. I always look forward to this linky party. I hope your day is full of joy! ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen...thank you for the party. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jen,
    You may want to check out #63. I don't think it fits in with your intended theme.

    Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tina,
      I do see the concern and checked it out since the title could be misunderstood. It seems to be an encouragement for young ladies to keep themselves chaperoned by family. Not necessarily a homemaking, homesteading or homeschooling post but it is "safe"... Thanks for pointing it out, you just never know with all the spam these days!

      I appreciate you taking the time to comment! ~ JES :)

      Delete
  8. Oh your flowers are so pretty. Sorry you've had a busy week. I love visiting you. I linked my Wednesday post. It's kind of fun.
    Hope things slow down.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to reading a fun post :) Thanks for sharing with us!

      Delete
  9. Thanks JES! I don't always have time to comment, but I always enjoy your blog!! :D
    (Looking at the LHotP post now.) :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...