Monday, July 7, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us for Link-Up #8


“There is no occasion when meals should become totally unimportant. Meals can be very small indeed, very inexpensive, short times taken in the midst of a big push of work, but they should be always more than just food.”
~ Edith Schaeffer, The Hidden Art of Homemaking

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up what is in your heart and home this week in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like! If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment of what has been going on in your home this week. I would love to hear from you!

* You will find the features from last week here *

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! It would also be nice to leave an encouraging comment for at least one person who has linked up (tell them "hi" from me :)

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

20 comments:

  1. Thanks for inviting me to link up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me to link up with you - I've been a reader for a long time, but for some reason I've never thought to link up - definite hand hitting head moment here!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear JES, thank you for hosting another delightful link-up party:). Your blog is always a favourite to visit! Blessings to you, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to seeing what you shared this week :)

      Delete
  4. JES
    I thank you for visiting my blog last week! I am excited to be posting here for the first time (Speech Therapy and Laundry)...ok, two posts :-) I love your blog. I have been reading here for about 5 months and have gained so much encouragement and knowledge!!!

    Blessings,
    Kerri from Life With Full Hands

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you joined in Kerri. I especially love laundry posts! (Call me weird!)

      Delete
  5. Once again, thank you so much, dear JES, for hosting another wonderful link-up party :)

    Have a most blessed week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sending a hug back your way :)

      Delete
  6. Hello Jes! I am still on holiday but I wanted to stop in and say hello! It has been a lovely refreshing trip so far! I know you had a wonderful 4th of July. I will be linking up next week!
    Hugs, Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Enjoy your time off with hubby ;)

      Delete
  7. Hey Jes.... I was just wondering what you know about the pic of the family praying that you have posted? I have that picture... it is a large one.. framed in a beautiful wide old frame.. I would love to know if you know anything about it.. Thanks for your wonderful Monday link up...I appreciate your time and effort in making this available.. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty, how neat that you have it! Such a lovely painting!! I believe it is titled "Dinner Blessing" by Haddon Sundblom. Thank you for joining in :)

      Delete
  8. We have practiced family meals and found them to be the best place for conversation with our daughters. Hearing about their days, laughing and sharing in the hard times. So many memories. Thank you for your devotion to family. ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't have said it better Pamela, thank YOU for sharing!

      Delete
  9. I just linked. I'll be around to read the others and your posts. Have a great week.
    Thanks for sharing the linky and your wonderful blog. You Bless.
    Shery

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for joining in the fun! Have a wonderful week!

      Delete
  10. First time visitor here! Thank you for the opportunity to link up my blog post. I blog about marriage every week ~ Marriage Monday! I think my post for this week is a perfect fit for your Homemaking Mondays link up!
    Blessings,
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Elizabeth, I look forward to making a visit over this week ;)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...