Monday, June 9, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us for Link-Up #4


“The true way to live is to enjoy every moment as it passes, and surely it is in the everyday things around us that the beauty of life lies.” 

There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up what is in your heart and home this week in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!  If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment of what has been going on in your home this week. I would love to hear from you!

* You will find the features from last week here *

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


12 comments:

  1. "There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home."
    That's so true, JES, and the reason why I've always loved being a homemaker.
    Have a wonderfully artful homemaking day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love being a homemaker in training... My mom and I both enjoy your blog!

    Blessings,
    Kelly-Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly-Anne! That makes my day that I have a mother-daughter team! :) That reminds me of me and my daughter. She is also a home-maker in training and is starting to inspire me with all her neat ideas :) I love it!

      Delete
  3. I agree with Laura I. W. -- there's beauty in the everyday things around us. They are the things that gives joy to homemaking. Today I have peonies in an everyday vase and I smile each time I pass them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is exactly the sentiment Pamela! :) A perfect example...

      Delete
  4. I am thankful for women that will invest in the art of homemaking. And the ministry of encouraging others is priceless! Thanks so much for your Link Party today. I will come back later and visit your guest!
    Blessings, Miss Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Roxy, you are always so thoughtful :)

      Delete
  5. Just signed up to follow you on Bloglovin'. Not sure how I missed doing before!
    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just found your blog and party today...just linked my post up with you...and about to follow you.
    Now, must run back and link to you in my post.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining up bj! I look forward to reading your post :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...