Monday, June 23, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us for Link-Up #6


“When I have come to you, at last (as I have always done), I have come to peace and happiness. I come home, now, like a tired traveller, and find such a blessed sense of rest!”
There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up what is in your heart and home this week in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like! If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment of what has been going on in your home this week. I would love to hear from you!

* You will find the features from last week here *

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth


21 comments:

  1. So many great posts and I love sharing them but, just as a quick reminder, make sure you have social share buttons on your site. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tessa for the advice and linking up! Sadly, I am a failure when it comes to social media :( I will see what I can do :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you for hosting another cozy home-making party, JES.
    Have a Happy Home-Making Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's exactly how I want my husband to feel when he comes home -- coming to peace and happiness. Than you, Jes, for hosting another week of Home-making Mondays. ~Pamela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the same goal too Pamela! :)

      Delete
  4. Hello Jes, I am on vacation and having so much fun!!! It is so green and lush here. I hope you have a wonderful day! We are going to make some amazing spoon stamping necklaces today.
    Thanks for Party...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds fun! I hope you will take lots of pictures :)

      Delete
  5. Thanks for doing the link up. I am going to look around your wonderful blog.. I love it! I am definitely following along with you.. Such inspirations.. Keep it up! Blessings in all you do!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patty, thank you for joining us and linking up! :)

      Delete
    2. Hey Patty! Nice to see a familiar face on a new blog!! Did you post here, too? for the link-up?

      Delete
  6. Hello Jes!

    Well, I'm here. My first time of linking up with you! Thanks for the invite.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for joining in the fun :)

      Delete
  7. I really like that Dickens' quote. I want to make that kind of home for my family.
    Blessings,
    Laura of Harvest Lane Cottage

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, so did I. Very inspiring, especially coming from the point of view of a man...

      Delete
  8. I love your site...So glad I found you over at Raising Homemakers link up party! I shared a couple of posts here and hope they'll be a blessing to someone. :) Thanks for hosting!

    ~Candy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful, I can't wait to peak at your posts :) Thanks for joining us!

      Delete
  9. Thanks Jess! Always glad to see your posts and look through your link-ups!

    ReplyDelete
  10. JES...I added your link up to my Lovely Link Ups page and look forward to linking up at the next one. Thank you for passing it on at Monday's Musings. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naomi ~ glad to have you join in!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...