Monday, June 2, 2014

The Art of Home-Making Mondays ~ Please Join Us for Link-Up #3


“If you stop putting off homemaking until your hope of marriage develops into a reality, and start to develop an interesting home right now, it seems to me two things will happen: first, you will develop into the person you could be as you surround yourself with things that express your own tastes and ideas; and second, as you relax and become interested in areas of creativity, you will develop into a more interesting person to be with.”
~ Edith Schaeffer, The Hidden Art of Homemaking


There are so many wonderful features in the making of a home. This is a place where I would love for you to share your love for anything home-related. Homemaking, homeschooling and homesteading are all a part of the lovely art of home-making!

~~Please link up what is in your heart and home this week in the spirit of Titus 2 and Proverbs 31 (such as recipes, godly encouragement, DIY's, frugal living, child-raising, medicine making, preparedness, gardening, home decoration, school lessons, etc).~~ You are welcome to share as many posts as you like!  If you don't have a blog, please leave a comment of what has been going on in your home this week. I would love to hear from you!

* You will find the features from last week here *

For the sake of our readers, please link up appropriate and wholesome home-related articles and leave out any giveaways, advertisements, etc. Thank you for understanding! I can't wait to see what you all have to share! 

Please copy the button below (html code is in box below it) and share on your blog post or side-bar so others can come and join in the link up as well!
Strangers and Pilgrims on Earth

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for the lovely hop! Have a wonderful new week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this homemaking party! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweet JES! Thank you for allowing us to link up on your blog :) Blessings to you during this wonderful week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jes, I am honored and blessed to be a part of this sweet party! I hope you have a great day!
    And enjoy the fruits of your labor!
    Blessings, Miss Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to add your box to my blog post, but I couldn't get it figured out. I've never linked up with one of these, so I guess I need to get it figured out! I love anything that has to do with homemaking, so I love this!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandra! Glad you joined in! The button is a bit tricky... Just copy the code in the box and then, in your blog post writing, switch to "html code" and paste in the code while in that mode. Then, when you revert back to "compose", the pretty picture should show up. These buttons I am speaking of are in the upper right hand side of your menu when you write your posts. Hope this helps :) I am honored that this is your first link up!

      Delete
    2. I am honored that this is your first link up! Thanks for joining in :) On the upper right hand corner, you will see the "html" button on your blog post. Click on that and copy the code I shared while in that mode. Now click back to "compose", the pretty picture should be there. Let me know if that works for you ~ JES

      Delete
  6. Hi JES, This is my first time linking up with you...I shared a recipe for Strawberry Sourdough Muffins that is healthy, low sugar, and easy peasy. :) Thanks so much for hosting! ~Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love muffins around these parts! Thanks for sharing ;)

      Delete
  7. Hi, there, Chickadee,
    I just added a few posts. I will catch my daughter (when she is done studying for upcoming exams) and ask her help to put your link-up address in the side bar. Your link-up is so visually beautiful...your whole blog is :) I am praying for you all and hope you are well in the Lord Jesus! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jacqueline for stopping by and adding more goodies. And best of all, your sweet sentiments and prayers!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...