Friday, July 20, 2012

Homemade Natural Hair Detangler Recipe


Homemade natural hair detangler is a snap to make!  You may have all the ingredients already since they are versatile. Just add to a spray bottle the following and give a good shake before each use:


* Note: You can find all these natural products on IHERB very inexpensively with $5 off first time orders with use of code: SOK942. There is always FREE SHIPPING on orders over $20. 


You can print out this recipe label and affix it onto your spray bottle by right clicking on the clip art and pressing save and/or print. I found this recipe here.

"But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her…"
~ 1 Corinthians 11:15a



6 comments:

  1. Oh I'll have to try this! Being a hairstylist I am always looking for natural alternatives that I can support and share that actually work! So I will have to try this on my daughter who has very curly hair and see how I like it. Thanks for the tutorial! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are a straight haired family so I can't vouch for the curly… Perhaps add more glycerin?...

      Delete
  2. What is the purpose of the GSE in the detangling spray?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It serves as a natural preservative and hair strengthener… according to Armstrong.com ~ Like many citrus fruits, grapefruit and its extract are a good source of vitamin C. This vitamin has strong antioxidant properties and works to enhance your immune system. It also helps to stimulate your body's production of collagen. This strengthens the connective tissues within your hair follicles and protects their integrity, according to the Huntington College of Health Sciences. Adequate consumption of vitamin C is imperative for hair health and growth.

      Hope this helps! I also cited on the blog post where I found the recipe in case you are interested :)

      Delete
  3. I am so excited about finding you!!! Your blog posts are awesome!!! Thank you so much for sharing all that you have!!
    ~Tess

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for taking the time to comment Tess :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...